Effectiveness – the degree to which SOP is successful in producing desired result; success
Fidelity – the degree of exactness with which SOP is copied or reproduced
Purpose – the reason for which SOP is done or created or for which SOP exists
Consistency – conformity in the application of SOP, typically that which is necessary for the sake of logic
Accountability – the fact or condition of being accountable
Not a problem
- Prune & Weed often to monitor and maintain existing SOPs
- Re-examine leadership impact (Delegate – Check – Supervise)
Could be a problem
- Prune & Weed existing SOPs
- Revisit each Look For in this area
- Decide whether to repair or start all over with a new SOP
- Examine leadership impact (Delegate – Check – Supervise)
Needs to be addressed
- Complete Training on Creating a High Performing Culture & Climate
- Write new SOP
- Full dress rehearsal of SOP
- Implement all plans with fidelity
- Monitor and maintain fidelity of SOPs implementation
- Determine leader impact (Delegate – Check – Supervise)
FFES STRATEGIES & RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Corrective actions to address behaviors that impact arrival/breakfast (adult and/or students).
- Shared techniques, best practices, and commonly used FFES concepts to address arrival/breakfast.
- Methods to celebrate successes within the activity.