Foundation For Educational Success (FFES) is a “one-stop-shop” for parents, mentors, educators, school administrators, youth and youth service workers looking to improve the climate, culture andRead More
Over the last three decades there has been an extraordinary and growing body of research that attest to the importance of school climate. Positive school climateRead More
ROOT CAUSES OF SCHOOL BREAKDOWN A common challenge is the misplaced focus of resources when educators (administrators/teachers) are too busy dealing with a disruptive school.Read More
1. The basic foundation for educational success is a “High Performing School Climate”.
2. The concept of school climate is particularly important when establishing a school improvement plan.
3. Changing structures and processes without establishing a functional school climate is a formula for school student failure.
4. School failure can be credited in large part to a lack of understanding about the strong role of school climate and its impact.
5. Schools with students who feel safe and encouraged have a higher success rate than those who do not.
- “ You really target the challenges in education.” - “ Most useful in-service I’ve ever attended.” - “ I have learned so much. We can actually use this information.” - “ Best training I’ve attended in all my years of teaching.” - “ Every school should get this training, above and beyond my expectations.” - “ Workshop provided some very good information for all classroom teachers.” -" The information was presented in a fashion that was not boring at all." - “ There was lots of information that will be very useful in the classroom." - " A new way of looking at information I have learned. Very practical and interesting approach." - " I wish that teachers and staff in all of our schools could experience this workshop."-What others are saying…